Can't Move On

Whoa.

Finally had the time to write (read: had an urge to write). Long time no see~

Well, I'm gonna talk about this drama which I LOVE SO MUCH, I just can't not share my thoughts about this drama.

So, it's called Age of Youth/Hello, My Twenties! (청춘시대). The drama told a story about 5 young women live in a share house. They are all in their twenties and have a really different personality. But, sharing a house means to understand and respect each other, right? So that's what they need to do. Step by step they discover a new side of each other. Learning about each other's stories and life, understanding the reason why they live like what they are. Until the point they know that they have each other's shoulder to lean on, to cry on, and to hang on.

Gambar terkait
Of course, the story didn't end like that. Not like other K-drama, this drama offered a different ending. Makes you wonder, "what was happen before and what will happen in the future?"

Just like in real life.

Hasil gambar untuk age of youthThey're not sharing their personal story to strangers. Not even their close relatives. Just like your own stories. People who don't know you that well, doesn't need to know everything. People who don't think you're important doesn't need to know everything. People who just passing by in your life doesn't even want to know.

Something that sometimes you need to keep in your mind. Not everyone wants to know your story. Not everyone needs to know your story. Not everyone will judge your story. You are your own story's protagonist. Sometimes people just want to passes by, sometimes just want to say hi, sometimes just want to know what happens, sometimes really care for you, sometimes they are busy for being their own story's protagonist.

That was just how I describe my thoughts and feelings after I watched the drama. There were some other great morals inside the stories. Just like other stories, they are contain something that you might never realize you've encountered it before.

Gambar terkaitSo, back to their ending. What? what ending? No, they don't have an ending. They have another season to watch and to learn from. And, yes, the other season has already ended, too. The ending? What do you mean about ending? They don't have it.

Just like in real life. Do you have your own ending?

Oh, I almost want to end my post, but I forgot to mention one thing that will make you fall in love with this drama (just like I do). Their Original Soundtrack! They choose amazingly songs from wonderful singers and musicians. Check them out. Well, if you decide to watch the drama, you'll know why I tell you to check them out. The OST was one of the reasons why I can't move on from this drama.

And, if you still in doubt about whether to watch it or not, I'm planning to write a short review for both seasons. So, wait for it!

-K
(image sources: 123)

Komentar